Saturday, October 29, 2011

A D-Xirable Date Party and Some D-Xirable Highlights!

    So, it was another busy week at RU. Here are some of the highlights:

    Having lunch on Wednesday with the beautiful and sweet Paulina C. We talked about how our semester's are going and our classes. It was really nice!

    Paulina C. and I at Rockhurst!

    Hanging out with the lovely Meghan P. after musical rehearsals Wednesday night. We went to CPK (California's Pizza Kitchen) to eat. It was tons of fun. We talked, ate, and enjoyed each other's company. We also went to see some of the Men's soccer game against William Jewell. It was fun and RU won that game!

    Me and Meghan P. at CPK!

    Going to the Community Center yesterday morning to help with Safe Trick or Treat. I stuffed small bags with candy. In 2 hrs. and 30 mins I stuffed 200 bags with candy, 2 boxes full. Each of the boxes had 100 bags in it. It was a lot of fun but a lot of work!

    80 bags of candy that I stuffed

    (2 boxes of candy that I stuffed)

    Going to DXP's Date Party with Ja after musical rehearsals on Friday night. DXP had a scavenger hunt on the Plaza and we ended the night with some CPK. Yes, I went to CPK twice this week. It was not planned either, LOL! Despite being separated from Ja during the scavenger hunt, I had a lot of fun doing it with my team. I was on Team 1 with Alexis P., Shelbi J., Sarah D. and her date, and Grace C. Team 2 included Ja, Monica, Carma, Sarah N. and her date, and Grace's boyfriend Dylan. Although we tied on finding the scavenger hunt items, Team 2 won because of their creativity.

    Ja and I at the Plaza!

    Some of my team - Sarah D. and her date, Shelbi J., and Grace C.!

    Me and Shelbi J. at CPK!

    Me and Sarah D. at CPK!

    Me and Alexis P. at CPK!

    My sorority mom, Lauren, and I at CPK!
    
    We went to see Paranormal Activity 3 at Cinemark Plaza after DXP's Date Party. The movie was both funny and a little scary. Ja and I laughed several times during the movie.

    Becoming a new member of Sigma Tau Delta (English Honor Society)!

    Well those are the highlights of my week and weekend so far, tonight I will be going to WOF (World's of Fun) for HalloWeekends.

    D-Xirably,
    LaTasha B. aka "The girl that always wear high heels"

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)