Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Happy Ending with D-Xirable RU Returns and Moments!

So, there's a happy ending to all of the Booby Trap and One Acts madness.
During the production dates I got:
  • To see my D-Xirable RU Alum sorority sisters - Alexis P. and Erin S. That was nice! It was so great seeing them!
Alexis P. and I!

Alexis P. and I again!

Me and Erin S.!

Me and Erin S. again!
  • I got to know my PIC better - Grace C.!
A photo of my PIC - Grace!
  • I got to spend a lot of time with my D-Xirable cast!
The D-Xirable Booby Trap cast and I minus Kayla F.!
(Picture courtesy of Lauren H.)
  • I got a Directorial Debut gift from my big sis Ja!
My lovely gift from my big sis Ja!
  • I had brunch with Susan, Mama Lauren, and an ACTF respondant on Sunday, the last day of production which was nice. The respondant gave some feedback after the final production and it actually didn't go that bad. It just took a long time.
  • I got to enjoy dinner at Chipotle with the lovely Shelbi J., Marcus B., and Elizabeth A. after strike on Sunday.
Marcus B. and I at Chipotle!

Shelbi J. and Elizabeth A. at Chipotle!

"All's well that ends well!" - Shakespeare

D-Xirably,
LaTasha B. aka "The girl that always wear high heels"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)