Saturday, November 26, 2011

D-Xirably Counting Down the Days Before Break!

So, let me tell you about the days before my break.

Sunday,
It was mia sorella's (my sister's) Jenny birthday! Hope she had a great one!  I love you! :)

It was also the last night of the musical. I went to see it. The cast did great! Apparently they noticed me being absent... Wasn't expecting that. I got a gift from Susan! It was a star cookie cutter set and a blue star that said, "You are a shining star!" Aww...  My beautiful, sweet, and amazing wifey Shelbi J. got an Irene Ryan nom. and Danny G. got the other. Congrats to them both! :)

My super sweet gift from the lovely Susan! :)

After the musical, I went with my soror Sarah N. and her dad to see Puss in Boots with the sexy Antonio Banderas and beautiful Salma Hayek doing the voice overs. It was such a cute and funny movie! I enjoyed it. Then we went to BK. Sarah N.'s dad treated us which was really nice and totally unexpected. I appreciated that. :)

Isn't little Puss in Boots adorable?

Then, I went to my last DXP chapter EVER! It was kind of sad but not too sad. My soror mom, Lauren's reading for that chapter was EPIC! But I won't have another "official" chapter with my sorors...

Monday,
My DXP mom Lauren and I walked to American Lit. class together. It was so nice! She waited for me so that we could walk together. I appreciate how close we have gotten this semester. It's been incredible! I couldn't have asked for a better soror mom! She got into law school too! Congrats mom! :) We had a quiz in American Lit. but that's nothing new. Surprisingly I got an "A" on my last quiz. That's great to know. I got an "A-" on my discussant assignment. That's cool.

Tuesday,
The highlight of that day was eating lunch with my DXP mom Lauren and Susan at Susan's house. We had some red tea, mexican soup, and promegranate. All of it was really good! It was really nice! We toured Susan's comfortable home and we sat by the fire and talked for a while. It was so peaceful and relaxing...

DXP mom, Lauren, and Susan's cat, Beans, in front of the fireplace!

The worst part is that Lauren and I both had to go back to school and suffer through one more class that day before break. But I got an "A" on my paper from that last class! :)

Went home and then went over to the Godfamily's house. Big sis Ja and I caught up on our shows and talked about what's been going on in our lives lately. A perfect way to start my break! :)

Sincerely,
LaTasha B. aka "The girl that always wear high heels"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)