Saturday, December 31, 2011

D-Xirable Memories: Concerts! Part 1 (Scream Tours and Drake)

In honor of starting a new year, 2012! I will list a some D-Xirable Concert Memories over the years! 

Being a music lover, I LOVE going to concerts! So, here's a look at all of the concerts that I've been fortunate to go to. (oldest)

Old concerts that I've been to: (I don't have pictures of them, unfortunately)

Scream Tour 2 (I probably saw Scream Tour 1 as well)

B2K - Awesome performances! Loved their performances of "Bump, Bump, Bump", "Girlfriend" and "Gots Ta Be"! Those boys sure could sing and dance! They knew how to perform! (Yes, this was pre-breakup)

Bow Wow - A great performance! I loved his performances of "Bounce With Me", "Bow Wow (That's My Name)" and later "Thank You".

IMX - Great performances! I love their performance of "First Time" and "Beautiful (You Are)".

Scream Tour 4

Bow Wow, Omarion, MH, B5, Pretty Ricky, and Bobby Valentino. They were all great!
I liked Bow Wow and O's performance of "Let Me Hold You".
I liked Bow Wow's performance of "Like You" but I loved his performance of "My Baby".
I liked O's performance of "Touch" and "O".
I liked MH's performance of "Because of You" and "Naked".
I LOVED B5's performances! I LOVED their performance of "All I Do" of course! I liked "U Got Me" as well. They were so cute and talented!
I LOVED Bobby V's performance of "My Angel" and I liked his performance of "Slow Down".

Chris Brown's Up Close and Personal Tour - A wonderful concert! Chris Brown is such a great dancer and an amazing performer! I LOVED IT! My favorite performance was during "Take You Down"! It was hott and sexy! Rihanna came out and did "Umbrella" with him. (Yes, this was pre- breakup)

Drake's College Tour (UMKC) - Incredible concert! Drake looked good and I got to see him when he first came out! He had an amazing concert and that's great since he was just rapping! I LOVED his performances of "Successful", "Fireworks", "Fear", "Best I Ever Had" and "Over". My favorite performances was between "Successful" and "Over" though! :) P.S. My bestie Ja, little sis Nico, and I were in the front row! Yes, the front row! :)

Pictures of Drake:






To be continued... 

Love always,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)