Saturday, December 31, 2011

D-Xirable Memories: Concerts! Part 2 (One Republic, B.O.B, Travie McCoy, and Sean Kingston)

The concerts lists continue... :)

One Republic and B.O.B (UMKC) - An amazing concert! I LOVED it!

One Republic killed it! I mean look at all the awesome song that One Republic has! LOVED the performances of "Apologize", "All the Right Moves", "Good Life", etc. "Apologize" was the best though! Ryan Tedder was awesome on the piano! :) They are all so talented especially Ryan Tedder! Ryan Tedder is incredible! He sings, he plays the piano, and he plays the guitar!

Pictures of Ryan Tedder:


B.O.B killed it as well! LOVED his performance of "Nothing on You", "Don't Let Me Fall", and "Airplanes". My favorite was "Don't Let Me Fall" though. He killed the guitar for that song! It was awesome! :)

Pictures of B.O.B (Sorry, they are blurred):


Travie McCoy and Sean Kingston (Rockhurst University) - Nice concert! My bestie Ja and I was in the third row!

Travie McCoy did an awesome job! I sang along to the songs that I knew. LOVED his performance of "Billionaire" and "Cupid's Chokehold"! He kept the crowd going.

Pictures of Travie McCoy:




Sean Kingston had a decent performance. I liked his performance of "Beautiful Girls" and "Take You There".

Pictures of Sean Kingston:


To be continued...

Love always,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)