Saturday, December 3, 2011

D-Xirably Close to the End! Part 1

So, this week was my last week of "actual classes" for my undergraduate studies at RockU. But first I will finish my weekend.

Saturday,
It was my girl Ashley H.'s birthday! I hope she had a great one! We (Keshia, Erika, Brittanye, and I) went out for her birthday. I had such a great time!

The "birthday girl", Ashley H., and I!

Keshia W. and I!

Ericka C. and I!

Sunday,
I had my last chapter EVER with my sorority sisters. Needless to say it was very memorable! I love all of my sorority sisters!

Monday,
I had American Lit. class. We had a quiz. We all got A's on it since it was a quiz over our thesis for our final papers.

Tuesday and Wednesday,
Stressful. I had to go to classes and to work on two papers that are due Thursday. I also turned in my Senior Thesis. It's a collection of autobiographical poetry.

Rest of my last week to come!

Sincerely,
LaTasha B. aka "The girl that always wear high heels"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)