Friday, January 27, 2012

D-Xirable Insight and Quote While Being MIA

Sorry my loves for being MIA so long. All my blog entries have been pretty much fluff... until now.

I was MIA for two reasons. One, I had a virus on my computer and two, I needed time to think.

My computer had a virus and even though the virus is gone, the virus has damaged my hard drive. I'm no longer able to upload new pictures. :( Because of this, I've decided to upload an older pic of me and the latest recent pic of me. Also, this will make it harder for me to do blog updates since I like to post pics!

During my break, I had time to think about a lot of things...

The most important thing that I learned though, is that it's important to know who you are and who your real friends are when you go "missing" for a while (the ones that reach out to you while you are gone or as soon as you get back). With that said, I've cleared out unnecessary friends, and I've decided to focus on the ones that matter. I no longer need the "extras", I just need the ones that always have and always will be there for me when I need them. I only need the ones that love me no matter what! :) It's important to have them around, especially when you are transitioning into a new stage of your life! Expectations are hard, even for an "over achiever" college graduate like me. And as long as I have a choice in the matter, I don't want or need unnecessary friends around to watch me if I fail. Life is scary and hard enough on its own, especially when there's no guide or path given to you. But hey,

"Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it." -Harvey MacKay


                                  (An older pic of me)                             (Recent pic of me)

As for now, I'm trying to focus on me and to figure out what to do next with my life. I have an idea of where I want to be in the end, I just need to figure out how to get there! :)

By the way, thanks a TON to all of those that continued to be my "D-Xirables" (followers/readers) while I took my break. It's nice to see who will still be around when you get back! :)

Love always,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Vale - Thank you so much for your comment love, I appreciate it! :) x0x0x
      Love always,
      LB
      x0x0x0x

      Delete
  2. I am glad you are back and I am rally sorry for the virus that has infected your PC....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Francesca R - I LOVE your comment! Thanks so much! I really appreciate that! I am glad to be back as well! :) x0x0x
      Love always,
      LaTasha B.

      Delete
  3. you are great with dark hair!Follow each other?
    xoxo
    Faby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabiana - Thanks so much! I appreciate your comment! I am already following you! :)
      x0x0x
      Love always,
      LaTasha B.

      Delete

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)