Wednesday, July 10, 2013

D-Xirable Hiatus Pics! Part 2

Hello my wonderful and amazing loves!

Just a picture and a few quotes that I like in regards to pictures!

Me Au Natural!
"A picture is a poem without words."
 ~ Horace

"There are always two people in every picture:
the photographer and the viewer."
~ Ansel Adams


 "The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express."
~ Francis Bacon

Hope you enjoyed this post with all of the quotes and a picture during my hiatus! 

Love always,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)