Tuesday, July 9, 2013

D-Xirable Hiatus Pics! Part 1

Hello my wonderful and amazing loves!

“The world is a looking-glass, and gives back to every man the reflection of his own face. Frown at it, and it will in turn look sourly upon you; laugh at it and with it, and it is a jolly kind companion.”
William Makepeace Thackeray

It's finally here! My post about my 1+ year hiatus! These are some of my favorite pictures of me during my hiatus. The next post will be pictures of my favorite events during my hiatus.


My role in society, or any artist's or poet's role, is to try and express what we all feel. Not to tell people how to feel. Not as a preacher, not as a leader, but as a reflection of us all.”
 ~John Lennon






“Women need real moments of solitude and self-reflection to balance out how much of ourselves we give away.”
Barbara De Angelis

Hope you enjoyed this post! :)
Love always,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)