Sunday, August 18, 2013

D-Xirably Good Times! Part 2! July and August 2013!

Hello my wonderful and amazing loves!

In continuation to my multiple part post, this post will have pictures of me and my friends from the past few weeks. I've had the pleasure to meet and hang out with some amazing people!

"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams."
~ Ashley Smith

“Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.” 
― Mother Teresa 

"I'm having a great time. It's like I'm on some ridiculous big roller coaster not knowing what's happening next, but just having a great time on the ride."
~ Samantha Mumba

"Friends accept you the way you are."
~ Marilyn Monroe

Liz S. and I in Downtown KC! Love her!

Liz S. and I in Downtown KC!

Liz S. at work (Commerce Bank)! Looking cute in her dress!

The lovely Cayla B. at work (Commerce Bank)!

Liz S. in Downtown KC. Looking cute in her dress!

Amazing and funny bad ass, Christine G. at work (Commerce Bank)!

Liz S. and I in Downtown KC!

Liz S. and I in Downtown KC!

The lovely Meghan P. and I in Downtown KC!

Meghan P. in Downtown KC! Love her!

Me in Downtown KC with Meghan P. (not pictured)!

Meghan P. and I in Downtown KC. Love her!

Me with my mom (not pictured) at Michael Forbes Bar and Grille in Brookside!


Me on the "Patriot" at World's of Fun!

Me on the "Mamba" at World's of Fun! My God family is behind me!

My big sis, Ja, and I at World's of Fun!

Me on the "Patriot" again at World's of Fun!

My big sis, Ja, and I on the "Prowler" at World's of Fun!

Me on the "Patriot" at World's of Fun!

"Life is like a roller coaster, live it, be happy, enjoy life."
~ Avril Lavigne

 “This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soulmate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” 
― Marilyn Monroe

Hope you enjoyed the quotes and pictures!

Love always,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)