Wednesday, April 23, 2014

D-Xirable Art! Jeremiah Ketner Paintings!

Hello my wonderful and amazing loves,

Completing this portion of posts about my favorite painters/artists, another painter/artist that I like is Jeremiah Ketner. I really love how colorful his paintings/artworks are. I also love how he paints dreamy women and how he creates such mystical and fantasy worlds.

Jeremiah Ketner

Jeremiah Ketner's paintings are instantly recognizable among his contemporaries in the pop surrealism movement. His early work, characterized by mischievous sprites and whimsical patterns, has evolved into lush, richly colored environments inhabited by a cast of pensive, dreamy young women. Each character presents a unique brand of beauty, created entirely within Jeremiah's imagination and painted completely from memory.

Here are some of my favorite paintings by Jeremiah Ketner:

Jeremiah Ketner's - All of My Dolls 

Jeremiah Ketner's - Fallen Star

Jeremiah Ketner's - Gentle Companion

Jeremiah Ketner's - In This Moment

Jeremiah Ketner's - Into the Sea (Detail)

Jeremiah Ketner's - Lazy Afternoon


Jeremiah Ketner's - Lilies

Jeremiah Ketner's - Message From Home 

Jeremiah Ketner's - Morning Wings

Jeremiah Ketner's - On My Mind

Jeremiah Ketner's - Parlay of Flowers

Jeremiah Ketner's - Sea of Flowers

Jeremiah Ketner's - Starfish Collection

Jeremiah Ketner's - The Fall

Jeremiah Ketner's - Ripple

Jeremiah Ketner's - The Gift

Jeremiah Ketner's - The Maiden

Jeremiah Ketner's - Veil of Flowers

Jeremiah Ketner's - Warmth

Jeremiah Ketner's - Butterfly

Jeremiah Ketner's - Slumber

Jeremiah Ketner's - The Little Traveler

Thank you for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed this post about Jeremiah Ketner's paintings! 
His paintings are incredibly beautiful and mystical! Here's the link to his artwork - http://jeremiahketner.com/paintings.

With love,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x

4 comments:

  1. wowww his paintings are soooo beautiful, I am totally in love with them!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello lovely Francesca,

      Thank you so much for your comment love! I'm so glad you like his paintings too! I agree! Very beautiful! And I'm in love with them too! ;)

      With love,
      xLBx

      Delete
  2. Hi LaTasha, I have missed you very ugh here in the blogosphere, how have you been hun? Hope you too had a lovely easter and also hoping that the weather on your side of the world has cleared up. Thanks for the grand introduction to this artist, I am so impressed by these magical works of art, the animations are fantastic! Have a great start to the weekend hun! Thanks for all your support always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my beautiful Sam,

      Oh, you are too kind and too sweet to me love! I have missed you as well darling! I've been well. Just a bit busy darling. I hope you have been well! My Easter was good. Hope yours went well!

      I'm so glad you like the artwork as well! And I agree, very magical!

      Thank you so much for your comment and support darling!
      And I will always support you love! :)

      With love,
      xLBx

      Delete

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)