Wednesday, December 31, 2014

D-Xirable Art! Leonid Afremov Paintings!

Hello, my wonderful and amazing loves!

Leonid Afremov is another one of my favorite painters. I love how vibrant, vivid, detailed, and colorful his paintings are! They are really beautiful and amazing!

"Every artwork is the result of long painting process; every canvas is born during the creative search; every painting is full of my inner world. Each of my paintings brings different moods, colors and emotions. I love to express the beauty, harmony and spirit of this world in my paintings. My heart is completely open to art. Thus, I enjoy creating inspired and beautiful paintings from the bottom of my soul. Each of my artworks reflects my feelings, sensitivity, passion, and the music from my soul. True art is alive and inspired by humanity. I believe that art helps us to be free from aggression and depression."

~Leonid Afremov

Leonid Afremov with his painting

Leonid Afremov with his painting

Leonid Afremov is a Russian–Israeli modern impressionistic artist who works mainly with a palette knife and oils. He developed his own unique technique and style which is unmistakable and cannot be confused with other artists. His artistic style is unique and easily recognized. He paints mainly landscape, city scenes, seascapes, flowers and portraits. Most of his work is considered very colorful and politically neutral.Leonid Afremov is one of the most colorful painters you've never heard of. His skill with a palette knife and oil paint creates vivid scenes and cityscapes full of bright colors and watery reflections. His thick strokes are almost mosaic in nature, but the result is not without detail where the colors merge.

Here are some of my favorite paintings/artwork by Leonid Afremov:

Leonid Afremov's - At The Steps

Leonid Afremov's - Aura of Autumn

Leonid Afremov's - Eiffel Tower
Leonid Afremov's - Elevation

Leonid Afremov's - Flaming Dance
Leonid Afremov's - Big Ben

Leonid Afremov's - Blue Rhapsody
Leonid Afremov's - Friends Under the Rain

Leonid Afremov's - Going Shopping

Leonid Afremov's Painting

Leonid Afremov's Painting

Leonid Afremov's Painting

Leonid Afremov's - Late Return

Leonid Afremov's - Golden Gate Bridge

Leonid Afremov's - New York Brooklyn Bridge

Leonid Afremov's - Vintage Kiss

Leonid Afremov's - Flamenco Dancer

Leonid Afremov's - Paris of My Dreams

Leonid Afremov's - Dance Under the Rain

Leonid Afremov's - Rainy Dance

Leonid Afremov's - Rainy Kiss

Leonid Afremov's - Rainy Wedding

Leonid Afremov's - Serious Tango

Leonid Afremov's - Surrounded by Music

Leonid Afremov's - The Bridges of Amsterdam

Leonid Afremov's Painting

Leonid Afremov's - Rain Princess

Leonid Afremov's - London Dreams

Leonid Afremov's - Dreams of the Rain

Leonid Afremov's - Love Flight

Leonid Afremov's - The Sky Dancer

Leonid Afremov's - Venice Grand Canal

Leonid Afremov's - Wedding Under the Rain

Thank you for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed this post about Leonid Afremov paintings! 
His paintings are so colorful and incredibly beautiful!
Here's the link to his artwork - http://afremov.com/.



Happy New Year's Eve Everyone!  I hope you all have a wonderful New Year's Day!

Love always,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)