Wednesday, April 1, 2015

D-Xirably Random! Random Pictures of Me!

Hello, my wonderful and amazing loves!

Here's a post with some random pictures of me.

Below are some old pictures that I found on my phone that I haven't posted:




The pictures below are more recent. I've been rocking my natural hair lately.
It's a very refreshing and pleasant change!






Me working at BKD!


Me working at BKD!

Me shopping!

Me shopping!

Me working at BKD!

Hope you enjoyed the pictures and post!

Love always,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)