Tuesday, May 5, 2015

D-Xirably Random! Randoms Pictures of Me!

Hello, my wonderful and amazing loves!

Here's a post with some quotes and random pictures of me.


“She is like a butterfly, pretty to look at but hard to catch.” 
~ Nikki Rowe



“If you try to tame her she will fly away, because pretty little spirits like her, never like to be caged.” 
~ Nikki Rowe





“Some people say that you're going the wrong way when it's simply a way of your own.” 
~ Angelina Jolie













"Nature always wears the color of the spirits." 
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson




"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere."
~ Vincent Van Gogh


"Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."
~ Hans Christian Andersen



"Some see a weed, some see a wish."
~ Unknown



Hope you enjoyed the quotes, pictures, and post!

Love always,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)