Saturday, November 14, 2015

D-Xirable Free Spirit! Spirit of A Sun/Flower Child (Summer 2015)!

Hello, my wonderful and amazing loves!

Here are my pics from Summer 2015 and some awesome free spirit quotes! I am a free spirit and I have the spirit of a sun/flower child. I love the summer time! It's my favorite season!


"She was born to be free, let her run wild in her own way and you will never lose her."
~Nikki Rowe



"If you try to tame her she will fly away, because pretty little spirits like her, never like to be caged."
~Nikki Rowe


"She is like a butterfly, pretty to look at but hard to catch."
~Nikki Rowe




"I'm a free spirit, so if I am with someone it has to be a man who understands that, and not all men do."
~Marisa Berenson



"I'm just really a free spirit. You gotta be like that. 'Cause life ain't that complicated. It's only that complicated when you make it that way. I just wanna wake up and move with the way it goes. If it's meant to happen, it will happen."
~Nayvadius Cash


"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better."
~Albert Einstein




"She is just some wild thing. Let her laugh, live, love, and roam free on her own terms, and she is sure to come back to you."





"Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."
~Hans Christian Andersen


Me and my bestie/twiny, Ja!

Me and my little cousin, Jalyn!

My mom and I!







I am a FREE spirit...either admire me from the ground or FLY with me...but don't EVER try to cage me.




"Sky above me, earth below me, fire within me." 
 ~Skyrim







Free Spirit - A person with a highly individual or unique attitude, lifestyle, or imagination; nonconformist. A person who lives according to his or her own wishes and beliefs, unconstrained by society's conventions.



"I am a free spirit. Do not try to catch me and change me. I will walk away from those who do not accept me the way that I am."







Hope you enjoyed the pics and post!

With love,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)