Tuesday, May 24, 2016

D-Xirable Art! Salaam Muhammad Paintings!

Hello my wonderful and amazing loves,

The Artist - Salaam Muhammad!
I came across this painter/artist a while ago and I enjoy his work so much that I decided that it would be nice to highlight his work on my blog.

Salaam Muhammad is another painter that I love. I love how beautiful and powerful his art is. I love the message he's trying to address through his paintings. My favorite collection is "Words We've Never Said". Such a powerful collection! His painting are so realistic and amazing!

The Artist - Salaam Muhammad!

"Past and Future King"

"Words We Never Said - Justifiable Homicide"

"Words We've Never Said"

"Brown Sugar"

"Words We've Never Said" and "Words We've Never Heard"









"Brown Sugar"

"For Colored Boys Only"

"Me, Myself, and God"

"No More Worries"

"Out of Mines Into Yours"

"The Saxopose"

"The Viofem"


"The Moments"

"Words We've Never Heard"

"Words We Never Said - Girl"

"Words We Never Said - Woman"

"Positive Hip-Hop and R&B music mixed with higher morals and conduct became fuel to the artistry of Salaam Muhammad."

"At the age of 16 Salaam realized that it was necessary to change his ways of the production of his art from pencil, markers, and colored pencils to acrylic oil paints."

"His number one concern was how can he relate better to the masses of the poor and oppressed suffering people of the world who's lacking love, spirituality, economics, food, clothing, and sheler. But more importantly GOD."

"Due to social networking; Salaam is now in the pursuit of taking full advantage to change visual art into visionary art and bringing forth a new profound culture of peace and prosperity."

Thank you for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed this post about Salaam Muhammad paintings! 

His paintings are incredibly beautiful and powefull! Here's the link to his artwork and website - http://www.artofsalaammuhammad.com/


With love,

LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)