Monday, May 30, 2016

D-Xirable Poem! Deborah Ann "Blessed"!

Hello, my wonderful and amazing loves!

I came across this beautiful poem a while ago. It's called "Blessed" by Deborah Ann. I think it's a great poem to read whenever you're having a bad day. It's so encouraging, inspiring, and uplifting.


Blessed!

Look at me,
I am wonderfully made
I am so delighted to be
skillfully, wonderfully made and formed
into marvelous ~ wonderful me.

Look at me,
I am fearfully made
I am so glad to be
brilliantly, amazingly made and formed
into the likeness ~ of Thee.

Look at yourself,
look at what God has made
I am so happy for you
magnificently, superbly made and formed
fearfully, skillfully ~ wonderful you.

Look at us,
look who we’ve become
now that our life has been transformed
we’re so very blessed to be
fearfully, wonderfully made and formed!




I hope you enjoyed the post and poem by Deborah Ann!

Love always,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)