Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Day 100: What I have learned so far/Things that I'm Working On

Life can be simple if you let it be.
Be patient, pause before reacting, patience is key.
Making mistakes is okay, as long as you learn from them.
Trust God and Have Faith!
You can't control everything but you can control how you respond.
Clear thinking will yield better results.
Make pros & cons list to help make better decisions.
Do things/Make decisions that are good for you and your health.
Your journey is unique. It's not like anyone else's.
Have/set goals! Write them down and plan them out!
Work on long term goals but have short term goals too.
Finish goal: enjoy it.
Find inspiration daily!
Work hard and focus!
Ask questions!
Trust those who have earned it!
Do things for you, not for anyone else!
When one door closes, another one opens!

LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)