Monday, May 2, 2016

Day 85: Fill the World With Sunshine

Fill the World With Sunshine

When you feel like nothing right is going on in your life, remember this, you are a light that can fill the world with sunshine. You may not know this but you are a gift to this world. You are unique with rare talents and capabilities, and you have the power to change things if you only make a move to do so.
This should give you enough inspiration to get a hold of yourself and get back on your feet. After all, life is too short to sit in one corner, feeling sorry for yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)