Thursday, January 19, 2017

A D-Xirable Farewell! Saying Farewell to the Obamas!

Hello wonderful and amazing, loves!

I hate to see the Obama family leave the office. Former President, Barack Obama, made history as the first black (or biracial) president in history. I'm so grateful to America for voting for him, and for two terms! Barack Obama and Michelle Obama exude class, grace, and elegance and both are/were like-able people. The White House will have a new president now but the legacies that both former president, Barack Obama, and former first lady, Michelle Obama, have made will remain. I have come to love them, admire them, and respect them. 

May God Bless the Obama family!



Love always,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)