Tuesday, April 25, 2017

A D-Xirable Event! Jackson County Administrative Professional's Luncheon at Ophelia's Restaurant!

Hello, my wonderful and amazing loves!

Today, Ms. Carol and I went to the Jackson County Administrative Professional's Luncheon at Ophelia's Restaurant. I had a great time and the food was delicious. It was nice to get out of the office and enjoy a lunch. Also, I got to meet and talk with some new people.

Ms. Carol and I!


Ophelia's Restaurant!


Jackson County Executive, Mr. Frank White!


Salad!



Chicken, carrots, and broccoli!



Dessert!



A beautiful antique set!


All the Jackson County Administrative Professionals with Mr. Frank White!

I couldn't possibly post this without sharing more pictures of my family including my late childhood friend, Tabitha. 

My family! My twiny/big sis Ja, my little sis Nico, Rachael, Tabitha, and I!


My family! My twiny Ja, Tabby, me, Rachael, and my little sis Nico!

Me with an Angel on Earth and now an Angel in Heaven, Tabby! I love you and miss you so much!

I still can't believe you're gone. I love you and miss you, sweet Angel! May you Rest In Peace. Family forever!

Hope you enjoyed the pics and post!

With love,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)