Wednesday, April 19, 2017

A D-Xirable Event! Neighborhood Clean-Up and Prescription Drug Take Back!

Hello, my wonderful and amazing loves!

It has been a while since I've posted on here. I haven't been up to much other than working, and I've mainly been writing poetry on my other blog - http://dxirablywritten.blogspot.com/. However, today we (Jackson County COMBAT with the prosecutor's office, Jean Peters Baker, and the Sheriff's Department) had a Neighborhood Clean-Up and Prescription Drug Take Back at 23rd and Denver in Kansas City, MO. The event was so much fun and a lot of people came out for it and helped. It was really wonderful! I had a great time at the sign-in table. We had hot dogs and snacks. We also gave out COMBAT hand sanitizers, COMBAT magnetic clips, COMBAT t-shirts, and gun locks. The t-shirts went quickly and so did the hot dogs! The police (KCPD) was there to make sure everyone was safe and the news was there as well. It was a really good time!

Mr. Vince, Ms. Carol, and police officers!



Ms. Tammie and Ms. Joan!

Ms. Teesha and Ms. Laci!

Dr. Stacey and Ms. Tammie!


Dr. Stacey, Mr. Dan (Drug Task Force), and Ms. Jaime!



Mr. Vince with a police officer!



Dr. Stacey and Mr. Dan!


Ms. Jaime and Ms. Teesha!



Ms. Jaime, Ms. Teesha, and Ms. Laci!


Ms. Teesha!

Ms. Laci with a police officer!

The Sheriff and some of his men!



Mr. Vince, Ms. Teesha, and Ms. Jaime!





Me on the KC police's armored truck!







Me on the KC police's ATV!
Sending a big thanks to everyone who came out and supported the Neighborhood Clean-Up and Prescription Drug Take Back! It was a huge success! And thank you, Teesha for my pics on the Kansas City Police ATV and armored truck!

Hope you enjoyed the pics and post!

With love,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)