Monday, May 22, 2017

D-Xirable Cupcakes! Birthday Surprise at Work!

Hello, my wonderful and amazing loves!

Today, my boss Stacey, Carol, Vince, and Joan sang "Happy Birthday" to me at work. Carol bought some variety cupcakes for us to share. I was so surprised! It was really nice! It's the first time that I've ever had my birthday celebrated at work! It really made my day! And the cupcakes were delicious! They also gave me a nice birthday card.

Yummy white cupcake!

Delicious chocolate cupcake!
 
Yummy red velvet cupcake!

Another white cupcake!

Hope you enjoyed the pics and post!

Love always,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)