Sunday, May 14, 2017

D-Xirable Mother's Day! My Mom and Godma!

Hello, my wonderful and amazing loves!

Today, I got to celebrate Mother's Day with one of my favorite people, my Godma! We went to church and then we went to a potluck. Yesterday, I celebrated Mother's Day with my mom. We went to Crown Center to get some chocolate, caramel, pecan turtles, and I cooked. My little sis Nico, and her fiance Derron, came over and visited! My mom and I may not always agree on things but she has always been there for me. ALWAYS! My mom and my Godma are two of the most amazing women that I know. They have supported me through the good times and the bad times. They were both there for me when I got sick. They have been there for me through it all. They are both strong and incredible women! I'm SO blessed to have both of them in my life! I LOVE them both so much! Happy Mother's Day to them both! And Happy Mother's Day to my little sis Nico (she's a mom-to-be)! Yes, I'm going to be an auntie! Wishing all mother's a very Happy Mother's Day!

Me, my Godma, and my mother!
My amazing mom and I! (Picture taken yesterday on the way to Crown Center!)

My beautiful mom and I!

My incredible mom and I!

My amazing Godma and I!

My beautiful Godma and I!

My incredible Godma and I! (Picture taken today!)

Hope you enjoyed the pics and post!

With love,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)