Monday, June 12, 2017

D-Xirably Good Times! (J. Cole Concert!)

Hello, my wonderful and amazing loves!

Yesterday, my little sis Nico, her best friend, my big sis/twiny Ja, and I went to see J. Cole at the Midland Theater in KC for his "4 Your Eyez Only Tour"! He is SO handsome and talented! We all LOVE us some J. Cole! My twiny and I didn't get to the concert until 5:30 PM. The line stretched around the building! So, my twiny/big sis and I bought some Indie Live Lounge tickets so that we could get inside the building earlier! This was perfect! Unfortunately, we were standing in the wrong line when the Indie Live Lounge opened their doors and ended up in the middle of that line! However, we got to wait inside of the building with complementary water and pop before the show AND we still managed to get 4th row and center which was awesome! Getting 4th row was really good especially since we had General Admission tickets. My little sis Nico and her best friend had balcony seats so they didn't arrive at the concert until 7:00 PM. The concert was AMAZING, of course! Although, the first of the opening acts didn't come onstage until 8:30 PM. J. Cole was AWESOME and I enjoyed his setlist! I can't say that I had a favorite or stand out performance song this time as I enjoyed all of it.

Now, for those who didn't know, my twiny and I got to meet and greet J. Cole almost 4 years ago! That was EPIC! Here's the link to that post! https://dxireddiamond.blogspot.com/2013/10/d-xirable-good-times-j-cole-concert.html

My twiny and I before the concert:

Me!

My twiny looking beautiful in her dress!


Me in my dress!





My twiny and I!



Pics from the concert:

(Some pics of the opening acts)






Pics of the super handsome and super talented, J. Cole! He's grown so much since we met him:
(Sorry, some of the pics are blurry. The girl that was in front of me got some AMAZING pics and videos! I was so jealous! LOL!)




















































































The concert didn't end until 11:00 PM. Also, General Admission means standing at the Midland Theater so me and my twiny's feet were KILLING us when the concert ended! However, it was totally worth it! Thanks to my little sis Nico who bought my ticket for my birthday! LOVE you, little sis! Also, I should have taken a picture of you!

Hope you enjoyed the pics and post!

Love always,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)