Friday, July 21, 2017

D-Xirable Movie Time! Girls Trip!

Hello, my wonderful and amazing loves!

After work today, my Godmother, Ms. Angie, and my twiny/big sis, Ja, picked me up and we went to see the movie, Girls Trip, at the Cinemark Palace in the Plaza! We met up with Aunt Pam for the movie. This movie was so good! It was so funny and hilarious! We were laughing the entire time! Such an awesome cast! Jada Pinkett Smith, Queen Latifah, Regina Hall, Tiffany Haddish, Larenz Tate, Mike Colter, Kate Walsh, and Kofi Siriboe! And the setting was awesome too! It was set in New Orleans during the Essence Festival, and it looked like so much fun! It was a great movie about friendship and being real and true to who you are. We ALL enjoyed the movie! By the way, Larenz Tate is so handsome and gorgeous! And he doesn't age!

“I am beautiful. I am strong,” says Ryan Pierce (Regina Hall)

Girls Trip teaser poster

Movie Synopsis: Ryan (Regina Hall) has it all, or at least that’s what the title of her bestselling book claims, but her finely crafted life with her husband, Stewart (Luke Cage’s Mike Colter), is missing something: the Flossy Posse, the lifelong friends she’s gradually drifted away from. When a work opportunity takes her to New Orleans for the weekend, she decides to reconnect, inviting them all with her to make the most of the VIP treatment. There’s Sasha (Queen Latifah), a celebrity gossip blogger hiding her failing site behind steely bravado; Lisa (Jada Pinkett Smith), whose life as a single mother has left her love life lacking; and the bolshy, recently fired Dina (Tiffany Haddish), who remains unaware of the problems she causes around her.


The girls getting ready for their trip!

The girls on the airplane!

The girls in New Orleans!

The girls at the Essence Festival!




This movie was amazing! It was outrageously hilarious and funny! This movie is definitely one to see! We all loved it! We laughed the entire time! I just LOVE their friendship! It was beautiful! Plus, this movie was black girl magic! Awesome movie, amazing cast, a wonderful time! My favorite character was Dina! She was off the chain!

Hope you enjoyed the pics and post!

Love always,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)